ATLANTIC REGION MOTOR SPORTS
The governing body of amateur motor sport within Atlantic Canada
ARMS Homepage
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:25 am 
2nd Gear
2nd Gear

Reistration is now open for the BAC's Trails of Kings Tarmac Rally on Aug. 27.

Please register via email to nsrr@bellaliant.net. You'll then be given a start number and details on registering through the Richta Competitor app.

We look forward to seeing you in Greenwich on Aug. 27!

Gary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:10 pm 
2nd Gear
2nd Gear

Good evening,

Online registration for the Trails of Kings Tarmac Rally (Aug. 27) is now available at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJgMN-D3tXV8u2N2rIZ94mZQi1Pf1Gj8qQrPpbGuzwGV5Fag/viewform

You can still register via email to nsrr@bellaliant.net; the choice is yours!

Gary

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:59 pm 
2nd Gear
2nd Gear

I've heard there are some difficulties for some people in accessing the online registration form. While we work through that, please send an email to nsrr@bellaliant.net if you need to register for the Trails of Kings Tarmac Rally.

I appreciate your patience.

Gary

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:02 pm 
2nd Gear
2nd Gear

The online registration tool should be working fine now. We've had a couple of registrations submitted through the online form and all is good!

Also, please consider this a further reminder of the Trails of Kings Tarmac Rally to be held this Saturday, Aug. 27 starting in Greenwich and finishing approx. 130 km later at the King's Arms Pub in Kentville. The weather forecast is for mainly sunny skies and 25C, and because the rally is conducted entirely on paved roads (hence the name...) it's a perfect opportunity to dust off the sports cars or sedans and come out for a wonderful afternoon in the Annapolis Valley. Come for the rally; stay for the camaraderie at the finish, stop at a farm market on the way home to stock up on some fresh NS produce. What more could you ask?

You can register online here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WtRRpooAcreRbTMS7MK59vCog4hJ_prBv2Zdm613H2M/edit and I strongly suggest that, if you plan on registering, do it online as we only have a certain amount of time at the start control.

More info on the rally and the Richta Rally timing and scoring system can be found on the BAC website at http://www.bluenoseautosport.ca.

If all else fails, drop me a line at vp@bluenoseautosport.ca and I'll help out.

A few more entries would be welcome; we hope to see you there!

Gary

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:56 pm 
2nd Gear
2nd Gear

The 2022 Trails of Kings Tarmac Rally is in the books.

The results:

Novice:
1. Jim T./Lauren T. (Porsche Cayenne)

Experienced:
1. Mitchell P./Greg P. (VW Rabbit Cabriolet)
2. Fraser W./Libby P. (Subaru Forester)
3. Debbie M./Pidge (Mazda Miata)

We had four entries and I thank all of those who came out to participate. We learned a lot about the Richta Rally system (it works well, by the way) and I learned a lot about NAVEX organization.

I look forward to seeing more crews at the New Scotland Road Rally on October 8.

Gary

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:14 pm 
ARMS License Registrar
ARMS License Registrar

A lot of fun. We were all winners before the start. We all got a reusable and handy grab bag filled with goodies; and coffee and muffins.
All pavement with some very spectacular views of the valley and a time out to view the sights at Halls Harbour.
My daughter and granddaughter got the biggest giggle when I directed Debbie to go left when it should have been right! They were right behind us and went the correct way.!

Thanks to Gary and Brigitte for the time and effort put into organizing this event. Hopefully there will be more entrants next year.

Pidge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:21 pm 
2nd Gear
2nd Gear

James Pidgeon Partridge wrote:
A lot of fun. We were all winners before the start. We all got a reusable and handy grab bag filled with goodies; and coffee and muffins.
All pavement with some very spectacular views of the valley and a time out to view the sights at Halls Harbour.
My daughter and granddaughter got the biggest giggle when I directed Debbie to go left when it should have been right! They were right behind us and went the correct way.!

Thanks to Gary and Brigitte for the time and effort put into organizing this event. Hopefully there will be more entrants next year.

Pidge

Thanks Pidge,

We appreciate the comments.

No decisions on 2023 yet but as always we enjoy the support.

G.