ATLANTIC REGION MOTOR SPORTS
The governing body of amateur motor sport within Atlantic Canada
ARMS Homepage
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Spec Miata and 2016
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:27 am 
ARMS Race Director
ARMS Race Director

Hi Folks

Just here to let you all know that Spec Miata will be a class this year. That was never in question from our point of view. We have not sorted out all the details as to prizes and such but we are working on that.

What I can say for certain is TOYO R888 will be the spec tire for 2016 and that the rule set will be posted shortly but only has few minor changes from last year. There maybe a change in tire for 2017 but we will have talks with the drivers on this topic as time progresses.

It has been unfortunate that things with drivers association took a bad turn, but that is in the past and all we can do is move forward and work at making things better.

Watch for up coming announcements here, we will try and keep you informed when we have more details. If you have any questions please feel free to ask , you can message me here or email JIMS@EASTLINK.CA or like I have said before try the good old phone 902 584 3532 , if I don`t have the answer I will find it.

2RHRACING

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]