The governing body of amateur motor sport within Atlantic Canada
ARMS Homepage
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:13 pm 
5th Gear
5th Gear

Hello Racers!!
       We are bumping the July 8th cut-off date to tomorrow for the July 12 Test and Tune. We need 12 entrances and we are currently at 9. I know some people are on the fence, so please sign-up quickly. 

ARMS Test and Tune July 12, 2020.   
  Organizer- Joel Nelson 
Tech- James Whitman 
Marshals - ARRCA 

ARMS will be holding a Race test and tune on July 12,  2020. We will be limiting numbers to 50 total for this event. All driver will require a 2020 ARMS race license. All car will require a 2020 ARMS Tech. (Tech will be on site July 12) All cars are allowed 2 persons each. If you require an extra person please let me know and we will try and accommodate you. 

ALL Club Memberships and ALL race licenses MUST be completed PRIOR to the event. As long as I can confirm you have a license with Pidge and your Club, you are safe to run. Neither of these will be available on-site. Email Pidge if you are having issues with Licensing. jpartridge@ns.sympatico.ca

To register for the event please Email Race@armsinc.ca.
  Please include:
1- Your Name, name of second Driver/Crew (Phones numbers as well.)
2- If you need tech. I’ll send you a tech time. 
3- signed waivers for anyone that has not signed the yearly waiver. We will have these at the gate but less contact the better. (See attachments)

Schedule. 
8:00 Gates open
9:00 Tech starts. 15 min time slots. (Givin out when you register) 
10:30 Track Hot
12:30-1:30 lunch
1:30-4:30 Track Hot

Cost is $260 for the day. We require 12 entrances to make it happen. Payments can be sent to treasurer@armsinc.ca. E-Transfer or Paypal. 

Tech times will be given out when you register. Please have all your gear and paperwork ready. Missing your time puts you on call from tech. Only 1 team member allowed with the car in tech. Please give Tech room. Gloves and a mask must be worn when in tech. 

GATE HAS ENTRANT CONTROL!! Gate will have a list of who is coming to the event. They will have a form to check off your name, waiver signed and we will require a contact number. I'll add in all the ones sent to me. If you're not on the list, you're not coming into the event. So if you have emailed me and I have not responded with a confirmation of entrance, please re-email me! 

The Tower, timing and all out buildings are off limits. Bathrooms will be open at 8AM and closed at the days end. All areas will be disinfected on a regular basis. Please Do not touch any other person, gear or cars. Only drivers and their crew are allowed within their teams paddock. Tech, and officials will only enter if required. 

Masks are required during drivers meetings and anytime when social distancing is not able.

Overnight camping is allowed provided you're self-contained.  Washrooms are closed overnight and parking is limited.

I am sure there's more and more info I can add in, but it's a Test and Tune, Not a Raceday or party. We want everyone to enjoy their day or weekend at the track. Saturday is a ARMS Lapping day. It is also limited to 50 people. Please do not come Saturday unless you have been in contact with Brian P. If your coming to camp overnight, Please do not come on to the property until after 5PM and insure Myself or Brian partridge is aware you are coming. 

AX-1995 Honda Civic CX FSP
RR-1995 Honda DelSol VTEC GT4
2009 Canadian Solosprint Champion.
ARMS Race Director. Race@armsinc.ca